Privatize Ferrari and Lamborghini for your event an unforgettable experience between France and Monaco.
Lamborghini Gallardo 560 Spider, Ferrari F599, Ferrari F458, Ferrari F430 Spider F1, Ferrari F360 Modena Spider, Ferrari California, Ferrari Testarossa...
- Location: Eze Village
- Duration of tours: 15 minutes or 30 minutes
- Rotation every 20 min or 35 min
- Driver or Co-driver instructor on board
- Briefing on site
Discover the Ferrari & Lamborghini batisms from the perfume shop Fragonard to Eze Village. The route takes about 15mn through the wide roads of Côte d'Azur(French Riviera) with generous bends on the Average and big Ledge, offering a fantastic view over the sea, Monaco and Cap Ferrat.
PILOT or CO-PILOT, every participant is accompanied in the car by our instructor (1 participant by car). Our team establishes a rotation schedule according to the allotted time, the number of participants and determines the number of required cars. We welcome you warmly on the spot and brief the participants on the progress of the animation and the safety.
If the activity lasts 2 or 3 hours, it is possible to dispatch the group to 2 or 3 others activities in rotation like bocci ball, perfume creation, tasting of local products…). The guided tour of the perfume shop is included, open bar in option.
- Open bar: coffee, tea, sodas, mineral water, sparkling water, crackers, sweet snack.
- Ferrari Quizz: Quizz of 10 questions on Ferrari, playful and simple, to fill in 3mn by the participants. Ferrari prize for the 3 winners having most points
- Petanque: bowling typical Provencal teams of 2 or 3 people, or sets of personal address. Terrain 5mn departure of Ferrari.
- Workshop Creating Perfume: The Story of perfume, raw materials and extraction methods, discovered the art of "nose", focusing on the composition of fresh water for each participant individually (100 ml).
- Tasting local products : tasting and explanatin about olives, flowers in gastronomy OR cookery workshops tapenade (olives), anchovy, pesto, dessert with flowers.
- Segway: Segway course in Eze Village with possible obstacles gymkhana.
- Speedboats: offshore powerboat activities from Beaulieu sur Mer.