What would be a visit to the French Riviera without trying the local culinary specialties ? We offer you the opportunity to combine a tour of the region and the pleasure to taste the local flavors.
Towards the countryside where you will visit the oil mill in Opio and discover methods of making olive oils. Your visit will be punctuated by a tasting of specialties from the production mill : olive oil, tapenade and an assortment of olives.
Reach the fortress of Mont Alban situated on the heights of Nice. Discover this military place built during the 16th century. This highlight will offer stunning 360 degree view overlooking Nice one side and the bay of Villefranche on the other.
We will then take you to "Chez Pipo ", "Nissarde Cuisine" specialist for generations. In this institution founded in the 20s, you will discover the authentic taste of "Socca" and "Pissaladière" with a glass of Rosé to go with.
A tour for you to have also a taste of Provence as a souvenir.
Half day tour75€ /pers
Price from Nice
- From Nice 75€/pers (4,5h)
- From Monaco 85€/pers (5h)
- Other departure points on request
- Local food tasting included
- Pick up from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Small group tour (8 people maximum)
- Half price for children under 12 years old
- Cancellation will be allowed untill 24 hours before the departure time
Available on :
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun