Discover Italy, Ventimiglia (on Friday) and San Remo (on Thuesday and Saturday). Stroll through their unique market where you will find authentic Italian products ( grana , mozzarella , oil, ham ... )
Ventimiglia ( Ventimiglia ) is located on the Italian side of the Franco- Italian border. It is , in fact, the entry of Italy and the beginning of the Riviera dei Fiori door. In the old town you will find the remains of a Roman theater from the second century and the Cathedral of the Assunta dating from the eleventh century.
San Remo overlooking the Ligurian Sea and is appreciated for its mild climate. These are also the Russians in the nineteenth century who chose this destination for the climate. Russian nobility stayed and the Empress of Austria's known as Sissi . It is during this period that began the construction of Art Nouveau villas that still exist today and it is beautiful that time was built the casino to entertain the nobility of yesteryear.
The scenic road will take you to the amazing authentic 12th century village of DOLCEACQUA ! You’ll be able to explore all the tinies streets, art galleries, souvenir shops, and the Castle. (Free time for lunch).
Full day tour89€ /pers
Price from Nice
- From Nice 89€/pers (7h30)
- From Monaco 89€/pers (7h)
- From Villefranche 89€/pers (7h)
- From Cannes 115€/pers (8h)
- Other departure points on request
- Available on Tuesday (San Remo), Friday (Vintimiglia) and Saturday (San Remo) at 8:30
- Pick up from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Small group tour (8 people maximum)
- Half price for children under 12 years old
- Cancellation will be allowed untill 24 hours before the departure time