Explore Cannes and discover its magnificent palaces along the Croisette boulevard : the Carlton, the Majestic or the Martinez where the stars are staying during the Film Festival.
Take the opportunity to walk on the famous red carpet covering the world famous steps of the Palais des Festivals.
Follow the sea side toward Antibes and discover the old town surrounded by ramparts. They were built in the medieval period to protect the city from the barbarian invasions of the Goths, Visigoths and other Saracens.
Antibes has become a focus of contemporary art thanks to the famous Picasso painter who spent a part of his life. Also look at the Cap d' Antibes peninsula between Antibes and Juan -les- Pins, famous seaside resort.
Enjoy one of the most visited places in France : Saint Paul -de- Vence. This magnificent fortified village dating from the 11th century became over time the appointment artists painters (Chagall, Picasso, Matisse) , the world of letters (Prévert, Pagnol) and entertainment (Signoret, Montand).
At the entrance of the city, right next to the old wash house of the 17th century , La Colombe d'Or boasts host the biggest names of our time and past time : Henry Matisse Roger Moore through Tony Curtis.
On the set of Le Puy, you can pay tribute to Chagall who chose to rest here with his wife and brother.
Stroll along the ramparts and cobbled streets inside the walls and discover the shops and art galleries punctuating the village.
Half day tour59€ /pers
Price from Nice
- From Nice 59€/pers (4h30)
- From Monaco 69€/pers (4h30)
- From Villefranche 69€/pers (4h30)
- From Cannes 59€/pers (4h)
- Other departure points on request
- Available every day at 8:30 or 14:00
- Pick up from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Small group tour (8 people maximum)
- half price for children under 12 years old
- Cancellation will be allowed untill 24 hours before the departure time