Only with Liven up : drop off directly in front of the Prince Palace, save 40 minutes !
As Liven up is based in Monaco, we are the only company allowed to access up to the hill where the old town and the Prince Palace are located. Book with us and save time and energy by avoiding 20 minutes walking uphill and 20 minutes walking downhill.
Start with a beautiful panorama of Nice and drive up to the high "Corniche" passing above the beautiful village of Eze and Admire the view from the Vista Palaice overlooking the lights of Monaco.
You will then reach the Principality of Monaco.
The old town on "Le Rocher" (the rock) overlooking the sea and harbor (60 meters high), where you will discover :
- The Prince's Palace.
- The Cathedral of neo-Roman style, the first stone was laid the 6th of January 1875. Entirely built in white stones from La Turbie career during the reign of Prince Charles III, it was completed on the 12th of November 1903. You can pay tribute to the Monaco Princes and "Princesse Grace de Monaco" who rest here .
- The Justice Palace was inaugurated in 1930, built in solid tufa, a porous gray stone also used to construct the walls.
- The Oceanographic Museum created there over a century by Prince Albert I of Monaco.
You reach Monte-Carlo in the most beautiful way by taking the famous Grand Prix track of Formula One. Explore Monte Carlo and discover :
- The Casino de Monte- Carlo whose construction was ordered by the Société des Bains de Mer (created by François Blanc in 1863 ) and the plans were developed in 1878 by the famous architect Charles Garnier.
- Lavish Gardens Casino.
- The Hôtel de Paris wich has all the charm of the great hotels of the 19th century, the inauguration took place in 1864.
You will have free time to gamble at the casino if you wish. (Entrance 10 euros, passport required, 18 years old minimum)
Evening tour59€ /pers
Price from Nice
- From Nice 59€/pers(5h)
- From Monaco 59€/pers(5h)
- From Villefranche 59€/pers(5h)
- From Cannes 75€/pers(5h)
- Other departure points on request
- Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Pick up 7:00pm at your hotel
- Acces to Monte-Carlo Casino, +10€/pers, 18 years old minimum and passport required