Discover the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild built more than 100 years at the top of the peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat overlooking on one side the bay of Villefranche and other Bay of Beaulieu.
Discover the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild batti there are more than 100 years at the top of the peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat overlooking on one side the bay of Villefranche and other Bay of Beaulieu. Between sky and sea , stroll through beautifully colorful gardens and discover nine different themes: French Gardens to the Japanese Gardens through the rose garden. Made a break and enjoy water games animated by the rhythm of the music.
Lounges and private apartments of the villa have works of art of great quality Baroness Ephrussi de Rothschild has gathered throughout his life , reflecting his taste for art and travel.
The Matisse Museum in the "Villa des Arenes " located on the hill of Cimiez in Nice. This seventeenth century Genoese deumeure habrite the museum since 1963 which outlines the presentation of Matisse 's artistic development , advanced and research in the field of color and graphics.
Marc Chagall National Museum was born in 1973 in Nice the will of the artist to gather in one place and purpose built his most important work on the Bible: the seventeen paintings that make up the Biblical Message .
Half day tour85€/pers
Price from Nice
- From Nice 85€/pers (4h30)
- From Monaco 90€/pers (4h30)
- From Villefranche 90€/pers (4h30)
- From Cannes 90€/pers (5h)
- Other departure points on request
- Entrance of the museums included
- Pick up from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Small group tour (8 people maximum)
- Half price for children under 12 years old
- Cancellation will be allowed untill 24 hours before the departure time
Available on :
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun